Join the Commissioner for Justice, Didier Reynders, and guests to mark 50 years of consumer protection in the EU! And have your say on what matters to you when you buy online and in store in today’s consumer society.
The event will be livestreamed on Facebook and YouTube and some of today’s hot consumer topics are on the agenda:
- Consumer rights, the circular economy & fashion
- Consumer rights in the digital world
- Past achievements & future challenges in EU consumer rights
- Kiki Boreel, Dutch Climate Ambassador for the Future, greenwashing expert and fashion model
- Augustin Reyna, Director, Legal and Economic Affairs at BEUC – The European Consumer Organisation
- Michel Scholte, Founder of True Price & Impact Economy Foundation
And we want to hear from you, Europe’s young consumers.
Log on live at:
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/events/627441702300442/?ref=newsfeed
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcmcCDacjLs
If you want to plan ahead and send your questions before the event you can register below. If not, you can always join us live!
We look forward to seeing you!
Share on social media on the day: #ConsumerRights